1. Participants can be organizations, studios, or individuals. For series or program entries, three representative works must be submitted.
2. All forms of video works are welcome, including but not limited to variety shows, interviews, talk shows, short documentaries, vlogs, animations, VR, and so on. Each video should be within 10 minutes.
3. All languages are welcome for the entries. Works in languages other than Chinese or English should have Chinese/English subtitles (or submit written transcripts alongside the videos) for convenience of evaluation.
4. The works should be based on real life and spread positive ideas, and should not involve content related to pornography, violence, racial discrimination, etc. Any implantable advertising is not allowed.
5. The resolution of the works should be 1280*720 or higher, and the acceptable file formats include MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, etc.
Submission of videos on all above-mentioned categories and themes is open to all teams and individuals, domestic and international, professionals and amateurs. Chinese organizations stationed abroad and overseas Chinese (students included) are also welcome to join.
The video works you submit shall meet at least one of the following requirements:
1)Foreigners are directly involved in the filming and production of the video works. They can be the hosts, subjects, directors, videographers, editors, etc.
2)The videos can be shot both in China or abroad, but their content must be about China or China’s cross-cultural interactions with the world.
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2023
1. Upload your video(s) to your or your team’s account on Xigua Video, Toutiao, Bilibili, or Weibo. Follow the platforms’ instructions and tick your video(s) with the tag of the competition name to sign up for “My China Story” International Short Video Competition.
2. Upload your video(s) to Pan.baidu.com or Google Drive, and then send relevant link(s) and password(s) to email@example.com via email. The subject line of your email should follow this format: Name-Title of the video-“Competition Submissions”.
3. After submitting your entry, please scan the QR code below to fill out the entry form.
For more information, please visit the competition’s website: www.mychinastory.com.
Contact: Miss Li (Tel: 86-010-68996991)
36 Topic Awards
Each topic will select one First Prize winner (10,000 yuan), two Second Prize winners (5,000 yuan each), and three Third Prize winners (2,000 yuan each). The winners can be individual works or series.
6 Individual Awards
From all the works that enter the final evaluation session, the jury will select six winners of Individual Awards, namely Best Video Host, Best Story, Best Videography, Best International Communication, Best Online Communication, and Best Short Video Series. Each winner will receive a prize of 4,000 yuan.
1 Grand Jury Prize
From all the works that enter the final evaluation session, one work will be selected for the Grand Jury Prize with a reward of 20,000 yuan.
50 Outstanding Awards
From all videos submitted, the jury will select 50 for the Outstanding Awards.
Outstanding Organization Awards
The organizing committee will select and determine winners of the Outstanding Organization Awards according to the quantity and quality of the entries from all the participating organizations.
（All prizes are pre-tax amounts）