1. Videos can be submitted in the name of an institution, studio, or individual. Each participant can submit up to five entry videos. If your entry is a series or column, it should contain three representative videos.
2. There is no restriction for the form of your video or filming tool. Variety show, interview, talk show, short documentary, and Vlog are all acceptable forms. Videos can be produced with professional camera or mobile phone. The duration of each video should be less than 10 minutes.
3. There is no restriction for the language spoken in your video. However, for videos in languages other than Chinese and English, there should be Chinese/ English dubbing or subtitles.
4. Your video must be based on fact and real life and channel positive energy. It must not involve any pornography, violence, racial discrimination, or advertisement.
5. The resolution of your video should be 1280*720 or above. MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4 are acceptable formats.